What are 'cookies'?
Cookies' are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera κλπ) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a 'memory' for the website, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately.
A visit to a page of our website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Functionality cookies: This type of cookie allows the website to remember your user options such as username, language or region, in order to provide improved and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as viewing videos or social media integration. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and your browsing activity in other websites will not be monitored. If you do not allow these cookies, the performance and functionality of the site and your access to some of our services may be affected.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies collecting information about how you use the site; for example, what pages you visit most and if they get error messages. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify you, the visitor. They are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website.
Why our sit is using cookies?
To continually upgrade the navigation experience of visitors to our site..
• Internet Explorer
• Safari for iPad and iPhone
However, notice that this could affect the performance and functionality of the site and that your access to some of our services may be affected.
What about users’ personal data?
Our site never will ask you about your personal information during your browsing. In case a visitor decides to make a reservation request, he shall provide his name, his e-mail address, the date and time and the number of persons to come. This information is absolutely necessary for the reservation process and will never be forwarded to third persons or companies. In case a visitor decides to make a contact request, he shall provide his name and his e-mail address, data absolutely necessary for the communication. They will never be forwarded to third persons or companies.
- No fee is charged for cancellation up to 3 weeks before confirmed arrival date. Full deposit to be refund.
- Any cancellation or alteration of dates (unless the alteration of dates is agreed and confirmed by the hotel) made within: 2 to 3 weeks before arrival results in a charge of 50% of the stay.
- Cancellation within one week of arrival date or no show results in a charge of the 100% of the stay.